Act Apprentices Jobs for ITI Passed Candidates in Eastern Railways, Kanchrapara Workshop and Sealdah Division
Eastern Railways invites application from Indian Nationals on plain paper, in the prescribed format for engagement of 360 Nos. of Act Apprentices FOR KANCHRAPARA WORKHOP and 76 Nos. of Act Apprentices for Sealdaha Division, West Bengal under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1961 for imparting training, in trades of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Wireman, Lineman, Carpenter, Painter, Electronics, Refrigeration & AC, Painter and Etc.
Total Vacancies:- 436 Nos
Last Date:- 31/10/2012
Trade Wise Vacancies Mention Below:-
FOR KANCHRAPARA WORKSHOP: 360 Nos. (out of total 3% reservation is for Ex-Serviceman)
1. Fitter: 128 Nos. (Gen-61; SC—19; ST—10; OBC—35; PH—3)
2. Welder (G&E): 45 Nos. (Gen—23; SC—7; ST—3; OBC—12)
3. Electrician: 127 Nos. (Gen—61; SC—19; ST—10; OBC—34; PH—3)
4. Machinist: 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
5. Wireman: 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
6. Carpenter: 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
7. Painter (General): 15 Nos. (Gen—8; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—4)
FOR SEALDAH DIVISION: 76 Nos. (Out of total 3% reservation is for Ex-Serviceman)
1. Fitter: 36 Nos. (Gen—18; SC—6; ST—2; OBC—9, PH—1)
2. Electrician: 20 Nos. (Gen—10; SC—2; ST—1; OBC—6, PH—1)
3. Wireman: 3 Nos. (gen—2; OBC—1)
4. Welder: 2 Nos. (Gen—1; OBC—1)
5. Lineman: 3 Nos. (Gen—2; OBC—1)
6. Electronics Mechanic: 7 Nos. (Gen—4; SC—1; OBC—2)
7. Mech. Ref & A/C: 5 Nos. (Gen—3; SC—1; OBC—1)
Matriculation (Matriculate or 10 th Class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% Marks and having ITI passed Certificate Affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant Trade. Candidates appearing at and / or awaiting results of final examination of Matriculation are not eligible.
Age Limits: between 15yrs to 24yrs as on 01/01/2012. Upper age relaxation for OBC—3yrs; SC/ST—5yrs, PH—10yrs, Ex-Serviceman and Others
Note:-Eligible candidates may apply for any one of the Division. Applying for vacancies in both divisions may lead to cancellation of their application.
Apply on prescribed Application Form along with attested copies of necessary documents and testimonials in support of eligibility. Application form can be print-out/ typed on good quality of A4 size paper (30cmX21cm) and should fill in own handwriting.
Enclosures Mention Below:-
1. Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.40/- prepared in favour of FA & CAO, E.Rly,Kolkata payable to GPO/Kolkata.SC/ST and PH candidates were exempted from processing fee
2. Attested copy of Qualification certificate, Mark sheets, Trade Certificate and Marksheet
3. Attested copies of Caste certificate/ Discharge certificate/ PH certificate
4. 2 Nos. passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (One copy pasted on Application form and other copy on Admit card)
5. 1 Nos. self-addressed envelope (11”x5”) with affixed postal stamp of Rs.5/-
6. Superscribes your application like following format-
“APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICE. COMMUNITY_____(Unreserved/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman/ SC/ ST, choose any one) , FOR ______(SEALDAH DIVISION/ KANCHRAPARA WORKSHOP, choose any one)”.
Address for communication( Both Sealdaha & Kanchrapara):-
WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, EASTERN RAILWAY, KANCHRAPARA RAILWAY WORKSHOP, P.O.KANCHRAPARA, 24-PARGANAS (N) PIN-743145
Download Official Advertisement Here
Click here for downloading” APPLICATION FORMAT” ( Word Format)