WBSETCL Recruitment of Office Executive & Stenographer (142 Posts) September 2013 | www.wbsetcl.in
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL), Vidyut Bhaban, Bidhannagar, invites Online Application form Indian National for recruitment to the post of “Office Assistant (109 Nos)” and “Stenographer (33 Nos)” for its various project in West Bengal .
Total Number of Vacancy :- (109+33) = 142 Nos
Last Date of Online Registration :– 9th September, 2013 (09/09/2013)
Career Prospect :-
The Company offers professional work environment with modern technology & system. The Company is in the process of modernizing and updating its activities with IT enabled services. It offers both time bound and fast track mode of promotion to the employees with higher responsibility depending upon their sincerity, initiative and merit. The selected candidates shall undergo extensive on-the-job and class room training in the Company’s establishments as well as in leading management / technical institutes during the period of probation. On successful completion of probation, they may be confirmed under the Company.
Educational Qualification :-
A. Office Assistant :-
1. Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in
any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H. S. level
2. Must have passed certificate course / any other courses on computer from the Institute indicated below:
i) ‘O’ Level Course of DOEACC Society, Govt. of India OR,
ii) One Year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council
of Technical Education OR,
iii) One year diploma course in Modern office Practice and management from any institute recognized by WB State Council of Technical Education or,
iv) Course of Computer Operation and programming Assistant (Basic Skill and / or Advance skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India OR,
v) Secretarial practices (Basic Skill and/or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India
vi) Passed twelve standards in vocational stream from State Council of Vocational Training, Govt. of West Bengal with any of the following combination:
a. Computer fundamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly and Maintenance.
b. IT enabled services and Computer Fundamentals and Programming OR,
3. 3 years full time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours with Statistics or Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% in aggregate from a recognized University or 50% in HS with 3 years full time Degree in the Bachelor level with the subjects indicated in the foregoing lines of this provision.
Pay Scale :- Rs. 6,300/–Rs. 20,200/ Grade Pay -Rs.3,600
2. Stenographer :-
Passed Graduation with 40% marks and proficiency in English language with minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand. Excellent Proficiency in operation of MS Office.
Pay Scale :– Rs. 6,300/–Rs. 20,200/ Grade Pay -Rs.3,600
Age Limit :-
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as on 01-01-2013. Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC /ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates of W.B. State only.
Important Dates :-
1. Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates 20.08.2013
2. Last date for receipt of online applications 09.09.2013
3.Date of deposition of Application Fees 21.08.2013 to 11.09.2013
How to Apply :-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for WBSETCL Office Assistant & Stenographer posts. No other mode of Application is accepted.