West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Assistants Recruitment (3050 Nos) 2013
Name of The Post
Name of The Department
No of Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
(Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-)
Initial Pay in the Pay
Band – Rs.6,240/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 2,
Animal Resources Development
Development & Planning
Backward Classes Welfare
Fire & Emergency
Food & Supply
Health & Family Welfare
Home (Civil Defence, Jails, Personnel
Land & Land Reforms
Panchayat & Rural Development
Women and Child Development
& Social Welfare
Recommended links :-
WBSSC 3050 LDA/LDC Jobs Reservation Wise Vacancy Details Here
WBSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment District Wise Vacancy List
Age limit (As on 1/1/2013) :- 18 to 40 Years
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) extends the following facilities to the candidates for submission of Application Form ——-
Online Submission :-
1. Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
2. Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Net banking / Debit Cards / Credits Cards of any bank. An amount as “Service Charge” will be charged by the concerned bank/ agency for availing Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facility. Said charges for all candidates using Net Banking facility is fixed at Rs. 5/- only whereas it is fixed at Rs. 2/- only for using Debit/Credit Cards.
3. Online Applicants are required to scanned copy of their recent Passport Size photograph and full Signature.
4. On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates are advised to mention the REGISTRATION NUMBER for all future Communication, if any, with the commission.
Offline Submission :-
1. The Offline Application Form must be download from the commission website www.wbssc.gov.in only or purchased from the ‘Tathya Mitra Kendras’ who are authorised by the commission to sell these Application Forms by directly downloading from the commission’s (WBSSC) official website and printing thereafter on Payment of Rs. 6 (Six) per Form.
2. The Offline Application Form must be printed on both side of A 75 GSM A4 Size White Paper. Any Form which is not printed on the Paper Size and type and manner as specified above shall be rejected straightway by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBSSC).
3. During downloading of each application form, a unique number or code will appear in the form . No Form without the Unique number or Code shall be accepted by the Commission.
4. Applicants shall not use Xerox/Typed/Hand Written/Printed/Scanned Copy of the said application Form. Such Application will be rejected by the Commission.
5. In case of Submission of applications offline, the amount of Examination fees and/or Processing fees may be deposited in any of the Post Offices having e-payment facility. The facility will be available in more than 700 Post Offices of West Bengal (list of Post Offices will be available in Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in).
6. The Concerned Post Office will give a receipt against deposit of Examination fees and/ or Processing Fees, which has to be pasted at the space provided for affixing the receipt in the application form
7. The candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 6/- as Service Charge to the Postal Department against each such e- payment of either Rs. 220/- or Rs. 20/-, whichever is applicable.
8. After the original Postal E-Payment Receipt the candidate must put his/her full signature thereon .
9. The filled up application form may be sent by post (preferably by Registered or Speed Post) addressed to the “SECRETARY-CUM-CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, WEST BENGAL STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091” superscribing on the envelop the NAME OF THE EXAMINATION and the NAME OF THE POST applied for. The same should reach this office positively within the last date and time of submission of Application.
10. The filled up application forms may also be submitted personally in the drop box to be ke
pt at the enquiry counter of the Commission’s office at Mayukh Bhavan (Ground floor), Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091, BETWEEN 11.00 A.M. AND 4.00 P.M. ON ALL WORKING DAYS (EXCEPTING SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND OTHER STATE GOVT. HOLIDAYS)