Railway Recruitment Board (RRB -Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthpuram) going to recruit thousand candidates in the post of “Commercial Clerk (CC)”, “Ticket Examiner/Collector”, ” Trains Clerks”, “Traffic Apprentice”, “Clerk cum Typist” etc through Two Stage Written (Preliminary and main) Examination. The particular Railway Jobs examination will be consist of 120 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) which has to solve within 90 mints. Candidates should prepare themselves with proper Syllabus and Model Questions Sets. Here we upload some previous year question paper and Model Question Sets. Candidates are requested to answer Below given questions on COMMENT BOX with time calculation. This way, you can practice for upcoming Railway Recruitment Exams.
1.RRBs Examination Sample Question Paper Practice Set Part-II
2. RRB NTPC Examination Sample Question Paper Part-III
3. RRBs TC/CC Previous Years Solved Question Paper Part-IV
4. Railway Jobs Examination Model/Sample Questions Part-V
1. Thimpu is the Capital of –
a. Nepal b. Bhutan. c. Thailand d. Myanmar
2. The Nuclear Fuel in the sun is –
a. Helium b. Uranium c. Hydrogen d. Oxygen
3. When a ray of light passes from an optically denser to a racer medium , it –
a. Remains Undeviated b. Bends towards Normal c. Bends away from normal d. None of these.
4. Who is the Author of ‘Anandamath” ?
a. Rabindranath Tagore b. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyaya c. Sarojini Nayadu d. Jyotiba Phule
5. In Diseal Engine , ignition is caused by
a.Spark b. Automatic Starter c. Compression d. Friction
6. The filament of Bulbs is made of –
a. Tungsten b. Iron c. Nichrome d.Carbon
7. Which of the following is used in Photography ?
a. Silver Bromide b. Sodium Bromide c.Potassium Chloride d.Sodium Sulfate
8. The Earliest Know Indian Script is —
a. Mori b.Devnagari c.Brahmi d. Kharosti
9. The State with Lowest Population in India is –
a. Goa b. Tripura c.Mizoram d.Sikkim
10. New York is situated on the River —
a. Hudson b. Thames c.Danube d. Tigris
11. The General Assembly of United Nations (UN) meets –
a. Once a Year b. Twice a Year c. Trice a Year d. None of these
12. All India Radio Commenced Operation in –
a. 1926 b. 1936 c.1945 d 1947
13. The First Country to legalese Medically Assisted Suicide is –
a. United States of America b.Spain c. Netherlands d.New Zealand
14. The Simon Commission Was Appointed in –
a. 1927 b.1928 c.1929 d.None of these
15. When the Burma Separated from India –
a. 1937 b.1939 c.1947 d. None of These
16. The Structural and functional unit of Kidney are-
a. Neurons b. Nephrons c.Medula d. None of these
17. ‘Widal Test’ is used for susceptibility of-
a. Malaria b.Typhoid c. Cholera d. Yellow Fever
18. Pankaj Advani is associated with-
a. Golf b.Snooker c.Shooting d.Politics
19. Which city in the World know as forbidden city ?
a. Aberdeen b.Jerusalem c. Mecca d. Lhasa
20. Who Known as ‘Nightingale of India’ ?
a. Asha Bhonsle b.Begum Akhtar c.Sarojini Naidu d. Vijayalaxmi Pandit
21. What is Hubble ?
a. Warship b.Star c. Missile d. Telescope
22. Which Acid are normally found in lemon and grape food ?
a. Citric Acid b. Tartaric Acid c. Ascorbic Acid d. Lactic Acid
23. Rift Valley is formed by –
a. Earthquake b. Faulting c. Folding d. All of these
24. The famous Dilwara Temple is situated in
a. Madhya Pradesh b. Maharashtra c. Gujarat d. Rajasthan
25. A 130 Meters long Trains crosses a bridge in 30 Seconds at 45 kmp. The length of the bridge is ?
a. 200 m b. 225m c. 245m d. 250m
26. Which of the following is complementary Colour ?
a. Blue b. Yellow c. Magenta d. Yellow and Magenta
27. By selling an article at some price a person gains 10% , if article is sold twice of the price, the gains percentage will be –
a. 20% b. 60% c. 100 % d.120 %
28. Atoms are electrically charged as-
a. Positive b. Negative c.Bi-positive d. Neutral
29. Who was the first winner of Dada Saheb Phalke Award ?
a. B.N. Sarkar b. Prithvi Raj Kapoor c. Devika Rani d. Kanan Devi
30. Who was the founder of ‘Mahabalipuram’ ?
a. Rajaraja Chola b. Mahendra Varman c. Narshima Chola d. Narshima Varman
31. Who was the founder of Brahmo Samaj ?
a. Raja Rammohan Roy b. Aurobindo Ghosh c. Dayanand Saraswati d. Vivekanand
32. The Parliamentary System of India has been taken from –
a. United States of America b. Great Britain c.Australia d.Ireland
33. The electric Supply in was first started in –
a. Kolkata b. Chennai c. Mumbai d. Darjelling
34. Who discovered the solar System
a. Copernicus b. Kepler c. Aryabhatta d. Newton
35. The First Asian Games was held in-
a. Tokya b. Manila c. Jakarta d. New Delhi
36. The Islam was establish
ed in –
a. 7th A.D b. 5th A.D c. 3rd B.C 4. 5th B.C
37. The main factor of Air pollution is
a. Gold b.Sink c. Copper d. Lead
38. A body thrown vertically upward and it reaches 10m high .find the velocity with which the body was thrown (g=9.8 m/s)
a. 10 m/s b. 18 m/sec c. 14 m/sec d. 7 m/sec
39. How many members are nominated by the President in the Rajya Sabha (Council of States) ?
1. 02 2. 12 3. 20 4. 10
40. 27 Students took part a debate in college . What is the probability that at least 3 of them have their birth days in the same month ?
a. 3/27 b. 3/12 c. 12 d. 1