Model Multiple Choice (MCQ) Questions for Online Exam Practice
Madhyamic (Class 10th) level Examination questions - 1West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Going to recruit 3050 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Lower Division Assistant (LDA) in 2013-2014 through Written 10th Class level Competitive Examination. More over, Various Railway Zones in India, Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) going to appoint thousand Group 'D' Railway Personnel (Grade Pay Rs.1800) in 2013-2014. The Written Examination test consist MCQ level (4 option) questions based on general knowledge, Current Affairs, Mathematical Ability test, Numerical Ability test, General awareness and aptitude test, reasoning, etc . Jobrule., continuesly trying its best to supply best quality model questions with answer key, written Examination Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam result, question pattern, Online Mock Test, for better exam preparation.
Candidates/aspirants of WBSSC LDC/LDA exam , RRCs (railway recruitment Cell), Clerk grade jobs examination of various states, Madhyamic level recruitment examination, Public service Commission Examination , can prepare online with our best quality last 10 previous years model/sample question sets. We regularly uploads new possible questions on our popular website. So, candidates, are advised to save Website name (www.jobrule.com) for better online Exam Preparation.
Try to solve all below questions with proper time management . here we upload mathematical base (general arithmetics), General English, numerical (number & letter series), general awareness, general knowledge, Who is who, current affairs questions for better Internet (on-line preparation)
WBSSC Exam Pattern and Stages :-
PART - 1 , 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 4 options
PART-2, Conventional Questions
Subjects of WBSCC LDC/LDA Written Examination :-
a. General English - 30 marks
b. General awareness & Current Affairs - 40 marks
c. Arithmetics - 30 marks
Group-A - English
Group-B Bengali/Hindi/Nepali/ Urdu
Part-I 1 hour 30 minutes
Part- 1 hour
(All questions will be Madhyamic Level - 10th class standard)
RRC Grade Pay Rs.1800 (group-D) questions consist 100 MCQ level ( 4 options) questions with 1:3 negative mark calculation. The questions will base on general knowldge, general awareness, current affairs, reasoning, arithmetics, job specific technical question etc.
Here we upload some common types questions. try to solve all question for all types competitive written examination. Like our facebook page to get all latest updates from us on real time. Good luck
Number Series (Reasoning Test) :-
1. 3, 6, 12, 15, 30, ------?
a. 33 b. 35 c. 45 d. 60
2. 8, 20, 36, 56, --------?
a. 100 b. 64 c. 80 d. 84
3. 2, 7, 17, 32, 52, 77, ------?
a. 107 b. 91 c. 92 d. 101
a. 10 b. 68 c. 94 d. 12
Letter Series :-
5. BCA, EFD, HIG , -------?
a. KJL b. LJK c. LKL d. KLJ
6. EPV , FQW, GRX, HSY , -------?
a. IUZ b. JIZ c. IRZ d. ITZ
7. BG, GC, HN , -------?
a. NI b. ND c. NJ d. NH
Letter Coding :-
8. If FESTIVAL is coded as MBWJUTFG , then OPIUM would be coded as ?
9. In certain code Social is written as TQFMER then how you will code DIMPLE ?
10. If TOM =48 and DICK =27 , what is HARRY equal to ?
11. D=4 , COVER= 63 then BASIS = ?
a. 54 b. 55 c. 49 d. 50
12. Air : Atmosphere : : Water : ?
13. Ankle : Knee : : Wrist : ?
14. Handsome : Beautiful : : Husband : ?
15. ACE : HIL : : MOQ : ?
General Awareness :
16. Who among the following is famous Sarod Player ?
a. Zakir Hussain
b. Hari Prasad Chourasia
c. Amjad Ali Khan
d. Ram Narain
17. Who is known as 'saint of the gutters' ?
a. Mahatma Gandhi
b. Mother Teresa
c. B. R. Ambedkar
d. Baba Amte
18. Who is known as 'Father of Geometry' ?
19. Jamini Roy was a famous ?
b. Sports person
20. Oscar Award is associated with ?
21. Who was conferred the title ' Bharat ki Suputri' in 1992 ?
a. Mother Teresa
b. Lata Mangeshkar
c. Sarojini Naidu
d. Indira Gandhi
22. Monica Seles is associated with which of the following games >
23. The term 'Butterfly Stroke' is associated with ?
Click Here for More MCQ Questions
Answer Key :-
1. d 2. c 3. a 4. c 5. d 6. d 7. a 8. a 9. a 10. c 11. d 12. a 13. c 14. a 15. b 16. c 17. b 18. c 19. c 20. b 21. a 22. b 23. c 24.