Official Website : www.bardhaman.nic.in
Employment Notification (Memo) No- 1888/SW/BWN Dated-05/12/2013Burdwan (Bardhaman) District Kanyashree Prakalpa (Project) Latest Recruitment of 'Project Manager', 'Accountant', 'Accounts-cum-data Manager' and 'Data Manage (Sub-divisional/block) 2013-2014. Office of the District Magistrate, Social Welfare Section, Bardhaman District, West Bengal, invites Application in prescribed application format from Freshers as well as retired government employee for Contractual appointment to the post of 'Project Manager', 'Accountants', 'Accounts cum data manager' and 'Data Manager (Sub division/block) posts under District Project Management Unit (DPMU) , Bardhaman.
Total Number of vacancy : (01+01+02+37) = 41 Nus
Last Date of Application Form Submission :- 12th January, 2014 (12/01/2014)
To read necessary educational details, age limit, consolidated remuneration status and more simply visit official advertisement link , given below
1.All Applications should be first registered in prescribed format along with coloured scanned copy of the colour passport size photograph (scanned @ 100 dpi resolution) as available in the District Website www.bardhaman.nic.in. Registrations with incomplete details & technically improper registrations would be summarily rejected.
2.Registration No. would be the Unique ID of the applicant. No duplicate application would be
accepted. Only the first registered application would be accepted in case of duplicate applications
3. The printed copy of the registered form after online entry in the district website has to be submitted along with attested copies of testimonials as in Sl. No. 4
4. The following documents/testimonials hasto be attached
a. Proof of residence from local authorities (Pradhan/ Councillor)/ BDO/SDO/ EPIC/Passport
b. Proof of Date of Birth – Only Secondary level Admit Card/ Certificate to be accepted
c. Proof of Educational Qualification – All documents justifying essential & desirable qualifications
d. In case of retired employees proof of employment, tenure & experience and superannuation from the employer
5.All Applications should be provided with 2 recent colour passport sized photographs (1 affixed on the application & the other stapled)
6. All applications should contain the attested photocopies of all testimonials to substantiate eligibility in respect of Essential Qualifications & Residence and also to establish Desirable Qualifications.
7. Photocopies of all Testimonials and the photographs should be attested by either a Gazetted Officer of Government of India or a Group A Officer of Government of West Bengal
8.Registration would be opened at the District Website from 10 A.M. 12th December 2013 and would continue till 5.30 P.M. on 11th January 2013.
9. Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope superscribed with the Name of the Post Applied for, Place of Posting Applied for & Name of Block/ Municipality & Name of the Sub Division of Applicants’ residence against a receipt without verification at the Office of the District Magistrate, Social Welfare Section on any working day from 12 Noon to 3 P.M. on and from and 12th December 2013 to 12th January 2014.
10. Last time & day of registration in district website is 5.30 P.M. 11th January 2014 and last day of submission of hard copy of application is 3.00 P.M. 12th January 2014.
11. List of Rejected applications along with reasons of rejection & List of accepted applications would be available in the District Website on and from 10th February 2014.
12. All applicants whose applications are accepted would have to sit for a Written Examination as
detailed in Item C. and only candidates qualifying in the written examination would be called for
practical examination and/or viva voce.
13. List of Qualifying Candidates(result) would also be available in the district website.Separate Admit Cards for Practical & viva voce would be available after completion of the procedure of written
14. Admit Cards with Date & Place of written Examination would be made available in the district
website from 10th February 2014. Admit Cards with Date & Place of Practical Examination and
Viva voce would be made available in the district website to qualifying candidates only on
completion of the procedure of written examination. No hard copy of admit cards in either case
would be sent. Admit Cards issued for written examination would not be considered for
practical examination or viva voce test. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the district
website for any subsequent information/ updates in this regard.
15. List of Candidates whose names are made available from State Employment Bank and
accepted would also be displayed in the district website from 10th February 2014. Such
Candidates would be issued Admit Cards for written Examination through the district website
on production of their registration ID with the SEB. All other conditions for the process of
selection would be same as in case of applications received through direct advertisement.
16. All other terms & conditions for engagement would be guided by order of the Department of
Women Development & Social Welfare vide No. 3593(20)‐SW dated 7th November 2013 and
subsequent resolutions of the State Level Steering & Monitoring Committee, Kanyashree
Prakalpa in this respect.
17.The District reserves the right to engagement and any engagement to any aforesaid post may be
suspended/ postponed at any point of time.
18. Applicants are liable for prosecution under extant laws for any wrong/ fraudulent/ incomplete
information during application.
Read more details here