Office of the Project Cum District District Welfare Officer (PO Cum DWO) ,Backward Classes Welfare (BCW) department, Administrative Department, Suri, Birbhum, West Bengal invites Online application from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of ‘Assistant Engineer’, ‘Sub Assistant Engineer’, ‘Livelihood Development Officer’ and ‘Training Coordinator’ on purely contract basis with fixed consolidated salary per month. Interested candidates may apply online through official website (online portal) from 6/7/2015 to 16/07/2015 up to 5 P.M. Candidates may download written examination Admit card/call letters from 23rd July to 29th July from mentioned website . Direct link given below.
Last date of submission Application Form : 16th July 2015
Terms & Conditions of the Jobs :
1. Recruitment of all above 4 posts in purely contract basis.
2. Agreement will be one year and further agreement will be made on the basis of satisfactory work of previous year.
3. Written test will be held on 2nd August (2/08/2015)
4. Age of applicants 18 years above
5. Re-employment will be allowed
To read more details about post wise educational qualification, job experience, how to apply, selection process, written test syllabus, questions pattern and to apply online or download Written test admit card/result ,simply go through below given advertisement link