BFUHS Faridkot 61 Staff Nurse Recruitment for SNCU Department 2016
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab, invites Online Application from interested and eligible candidates to recruits 61 Staff Nurse for Special New Born Care (SNBC/SNCU) Unit in Department of Health & Family welfare, Government of Punjab.
- Total Vacancy : 61 Numbers
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 21st March 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application : 12th April 2016
- Date of Written Examination : 24th April, 2016 (result announcement date will declare later)
BFUHS Staff Nurse Job Eligibility Criteria
- Should have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject
- Should have passed senior secondary Part-II examination or its equivalent
- Should possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Should also possess a Special Training Certificate in Neonatology or fellowship
- Should be registered with the Punjabi Nursing registration Council
Examination Fees : Application fee of Rs.1000 for General (Rs.500 for SC/BC of Punjab) will be paid through challan form which will be generated after filing of Online Application Form.
Age Limit : 18 to 37 Years as on 01/01/2016 (Age relaxation applicable as per norms)
To read more details and to apply online, simply go through below given direct link (official website)