West Bengal Civik Police Volunteer Force (WBCPVF) Recruitment cancelled by Justice Sanjib Banerjee single bench judgement (honorable Judge of Calcutta High Court) on 20th May 2016 (friday). The breaking news is Justice Sanjib Bandhophadhay said on Friday that “appointment process of Civic Police Volunteer in West Bengal was a sham with systematic malice“. The Calcutta High Court (HC) ordered the West Bengal Government to cancel all such appointments/ recruitment by the end of this Year (31st December 2016).
What is High Court Order About WBCVF ?
Actually, Calcutta High Court passing an order on a batch of writ petitions filled by some unsuccessful candidates ,Justice Sanjib Banerjee Said that the recruitment process was “a sham with systematic malice“. It was “Legally & morally a sham“. The two Police Stations of Bankura district (Sarenga & Baraikul) where the illegal/ irregularities detected, the court said “it is only the tip of an iceberg“. Check Latest News Paper reporting about West Bengal Civik Police Volunteer (WBCPVF) recruitment cancellation news/ updates/ new trend (The Telegrapgh/ Eisamay Bangla Dainik/ Ananda Bazar Patrika/ Times of India).
- almost 1.26 lacks Civic Police appointed since 2013
- The Calcutta High Court verdict placed due to irregularities of appointments of 500 Civik Police Volunteer in Bankura district
- The court announced a series of steps to clean up the Civic Police Recruitment Process
- Court noticed that almost 1351 Civic Police appointed in a single day and argued what was the process ? Authority spend “minimum one minute” to interview a candidate ? Interviewer not even go to the toilet ?
- Justice Sanjib Banerjee directed to the state Government to set up three member committee headed by the principal secretary of the finance .
- According to WB HC order ,the three member committee will frame West Bengal Civic Police Recruitment Guidelines and set up an examination policy for the recruitment.
- On written examination almost 80% questions will be objective and 20% questions will be subjective .
- The Notification will have to be issued by 31st December 2016
- Lastly Justice Sanjib Banerjee said “I am issuing an order asking the High Court administration to keep these documents so that in future , no government can recruit employees through such a faulty policy “
- The Calcutta High Court ordered the West Bengal Government to immediately cancel all WB Civic Police appointments in these Two Police Station (Sarenga & Barikul) and for the rest of the selections, the deadline for cancelling appointments was 31st December, 2016
You May Like : Latest Trending News in West Bengal
Really this is a real bad news for over 1 lacks civic Police those who working from 2013. Recently (before West Bengal Assembly Election 2016) WB Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Banerjee placed salary hiked/enhancement government order (New salary order of WBCVF) for West Bengal Civic Police Force. But, after yesterday’s order of Calcuttar High Court, all such illegal recruitment of WBCVF will be removed after 31st December 2016. Now we have to check , what will be West Bengal government stands (after big massive win in WB Assembly Election 2016) regarding West Bengal Civic Volunteer Force (WBCVF). If you have any questions regarding WB High Court Order ,simply drop your valuable comment below. You can also like our Jobrule Facebook Page to communicate us directly.