Block Asha Facilitator Job Opening in Murshidabad July 2016
Office of the Sub Divisional Officer, Sadar, Berhampore, Murshidabad, Government of West Bengal, invites application in prescribed format from eligible candidates to recruitment for the post of “Block Asha Facilitator (BAF Recruitment 2016)” on contractual basis. Two vacancies for each 5 blocks e,g Berhampore, Hariharpara, Nowda, Beldanga-1 & Beldanga-2 (Rejinagar-Saktipur) under National Health Mission.
Latest Asha Recruitment in Murshidabad
- Total Vacancy : 2 each for 5 blocks (5X2=10)
- Last Date of Application Form Submission : 12/07/2016 upto 5 P.M
- Educational Qualification : Master Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social Works (MSW) / Business Administration (MBA)/ Rural Development/ Mass Communication OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years experience in Health Project .
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA Programme
- Knowledge in MS Office & Internet
- Age Limit : Maximum 40 Years as on 01/01/2016. Upper age relaxation applicable
- Monthly Consolidated Salary : Rs.7500 + Rs.1500 as mobility support
- Application Fees : Rs.100 Demand draft (Rs.50 for reserved category)
To read more details about Murshidabad district latest Block ASHA Facilitator Job 2016 & to download prescribed application form, simply go through below given direct advertisement link (pdf format)