Join Indian Army Rally Online Registration Procedure
Join Indian Army ,Director General of Recruiting Website for JCO/ OR User Registration for Upcoming /Next Indian Army Soldier Recruitment/ Selection Rally at various HQ RTG Zone. As per , Digital Indian Innovation Army JCO/OR job Pre-Rally Registration becomes mandatory for candidates those who want to participate upcoming/next Bharatiya Sthal Sena Sidhi/ Khuli Bharti Mela. So ,Common questions arise that what are the procedure/ system to register/ sign up for Next Army Rally . We elaborate the system step by step below to help you positively. Lets check carefully .
Procedure for Online Registration
- Open Internet Browser on your Desktop Computer or Mobile Device
- Open www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting of Indian Army)
- Click on Registration Bottom (New Registration direct link here)
- Fill Up following Data
(a) Aadhar No (candidates are advised to obtained Aadhar Card at the earliest )
(b) Personal Details including Permanent Address with PIN Number
(C) Educational Qualification Certificate including Matriculation Certificate
(d) Verification/ Domicile Certificate
(e) Have a personal Valid Email Id for future communication (Rally Schedule ,Rally Admit Card download and other real updates) .In case do not have valid Email Id. Please create before you Register
(f) Have a personal Mobile Number (to get real time updates/ notification)
- Once data accepted you will be asked to feed password (minimum 8 characters and maximum ten characters )
- You have directed to Check Eligibility
Documents to be Prepared before Online Registration
- Matric Certificate -the following details will be filled strictly as per Matric /Madhyamik Certificate/ Admit card
1. candidate name
2. Father Name
3. Mother Name
4. Date of Birth
5. Matric Certificate number as issued by education board
- Valid Email Address : Each candidates is required to have personal email id which will be his/her user id. All massages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing , Call Ups, Joining Instructions , Result/ CEE Result etc
- Mobile Number : Each candidates will be required to have an individual Mobile Number. Sharing of mobile numbers between candidates will not be permitted .OTP (one time Password) Key and other massages will be sent to the register mobile no .
- Details about your state ,district and Tehsil/Block of Domicile (Only for JCO/OR Enrollment Application)
- Scanned Passport Size Photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This Photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scan photo of signature of size between 5 kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. The photo will uploaded on application form.
- Detailed Mark Sheet of Class 10th /X, and other higher education qualification required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category / Entry applied for .
- (Check Sena Bharti Online Panjikaran Prakriya in Hindi language below)
Procedure for Apply Online (how to apply online for a A Army Soldier Recruitment Rally ?) (how to Fill Up Check Eligibility form ?) (How to check Require Educational qualification, Age criteria, Physical standards , Physical Fitness Test -PER Scoring ?) . Simply follow below mention steps to register yourself for next/upcoming Army Recruitment/Selection Rally or Thal Sena Sainik Bharti Rally .
- Open www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Already registered the login (using User ID and Password) otherwise register yourself
- Fill data as required correctly .Then Click on “Check Eligibility” button (Click to open Check Eligibility form)
- Check the category you want to apply. If the Apply button is Green , then click on it.
- Fill all details and at the end of every page press ‘save and continue’
- After filling up all data press on ‘save and submit’
Once your application is accepted the website will generate and display your Roll Number .Note it down for future reference .
The Roll Number will be required for any interaction /query hereafter
- You can check your personal details from My Profile in Dashboard Menu
- In case of any query on registration and applying online ,please relevant details to Join Indian Army official website
- Online Registration for Junior Commission Officer (JCO) and Other Ranks (OR) entry has commenced from 1st July 2015 and Online Application for specific Rally will be opened 60 to 45 days prior to the exact Rally Date. Zone wise Indian Army Rally schedule will be notified on the Join Indian Army official website (you can browse Jobrule pages to get next Rally dates)
To Register & Apply Online , candidates may utilize services of Government of India through Common Services Centre all over the country. Cyber cafes or personal computer internet which ever is east to access. (Note : No Change in Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Tests)
Important Factors you Must have to Know
- Army rally Online Registration does not imply that the candidates has fulfilled all the criteria for Indian Army Job.
- Your Registration is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected, if found ineligible/ invalid at any point of time
- The applicants are advised to regularly check Join Indian Army Website and their mail box for latest alert.
- The Procedure is not open to Nepalese Domicile Gorkhas.
- Touts and Agents have no role to play .
Important direct link (s) given below to get more details about Zonal Recruitment Offices , Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment Process, Medical Criteria, DSC Enrollment Process, Beware of Touts, Do’s & Don’t ,etc . Have any questions about Army Rally Registration ? Simply drop your query on below comment box or directly drop your massage to our Jobrule Facebook Page