CBSE UGC NET July 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) going to conduct University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2018 on 8th July (Sunday) . Candidates those who apply online for CBSE NET July 2018, may download their UGC NET July 2018 Written examination Admit Card/Call Letter and Examination Centers details by following below given instructions.
How to Download CBSE NET July 2018 Admit Card ?
Central Board of Secondary Education Conduct UGC NET two times every calendar year for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility of Assistant Professors . Students those who applied earlier for UGC NET 8th July , any download their UGC NET Exam Admit Card , by following below instructions >>>
- log on to official website >> cbsenet.nic.in
- Click the link flashing “Admit Card-NET July 2018“
- A new window will appear for website login .
- Enter your Application Number , Password, Security PIN
- Download your CBSE NET July 2018 Admit card and Take Print Out
- UGC NET Examination Venue, Roll Number will available on your Admit Card Page
- All The Best .
CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Examination Pattern
The UGC NET will Consists Two Papers >>
- Paper 1 >> 100 Marks >>> 50 Questions (all are Compulsory) >> 1 Hour Duration
- paper 2 >> 200 Marks >> 100 Questions (all are Compulsory) >> 2 Hours Duration (11 A.M to 1 P.M)
To get CBSE UGC NET Previous Years Model/Sample questions (Subject wise) and to read more details about CBSE UGC NET July 2018, simply go through CBSENET official website (link given above)