Indian Coast Guard Job Opening
Indian Coast Guard , Ministry of Defence , invites Online Application from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of “Navik (Sailor-Domestic Branch -Cook & Steward)” in Indian Coast Guard , an Armed forces of Indian Union (10th Entry for 01/2019 Batch) . Latest Coast Guard Job Advertisement .
Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Job Details
- Job Organisation : Indian Coast Guard , an armed forces of Indian Union
- Job type : Government
- Post Name : Navik (Sailor) (Domestic Branch) Cook & Steward
- Opening Date of Online Registration : 15th October 2018
- Last Date of Online Application : 29th October ,2018
- Required Educational Qualification :
10th Class passed with 50% marks from recognized board or institutions
- Job Requirement :
1. Cook : Candidates would be required to prepare food as per menu (both Veg and Non-Veg) and accounting of ration
2. Steward : Candidates would be required to serve foods in the officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping , maintenance and accounting of funds , wine and stores handling .
- Age limit : 18-22 Years (as per 1st April 2019)
- How to Apply :
interested and eligible candidates must apply online between 15th-29th October 2018 on “join indian coast guard” official website (select the advertisement for recruitment of Navik Batch 01/2019) . Official advertisement (pdf file ) and online portal link given below. To get Indian Coast Guard Sailor/Navik Job previous years question papers and written examination syllabus, symply browse the official website of Coast Guard . Best of luck !