RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Graduate Second Stage Examination (CEN-03/2012) Result 2013 And Aptitude/Typing Test Schedule/Venue
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Thiruvananthapuram (Thampanoor), Kerala , Published/declared Non Technical Popular Category (NTPC) 2nd Stage Exam result of Goods Guard, Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master (ASM) (CEN-03/2012) . Based on Second Stage (2nd-Common main) written examination held on 18/08/2013 for recruitment to the post of Category no- 04, 05, 06, 07 of CEN-03/2012 , Candidates with below mention Roll numbers (See the link given below) are provisionally selected for Aptitude Test and Typing Test. Schedule, dates and venue of Aptitude Test and Typing test are attached with following advertisement link
Aptitude Test/ Skill Test (Typing) for Assistant Station Master (ASM)/ Junior Account Assistant (JAA) cum typist, and Senior Clerk cum typist categories are scheduled to be held from 27th November, 2013 (27/11/13) to 2nd December, 2013 (02/12/13) as per schedule.
Note- On result page (given below) roll number section, (starting with common 7 digit 2912304) some rolls are marking with * (star mark). Remember, these candidates are selected for Goods Guard. The Document verification letter for these candidates will be sent later.
General Information for Aptitude Test and Typing Test :–
1. Separate call letters already dispatched to candidate’s correspondence mailing address as per application form. If , any candidates not receive the very needful hall ticket , can personally contact the office of Railway Recruitment Board, Thampanoor.
2. Candidates who called for aptitude test shall bring vision certificate complete in all aspect in prescribed application format . Otherwise candidates are not permitted for Test.
3. For Skill Test (Typing) candidates should bring their own manual typewriter (English/Hindi). The Typewriter will not be provided by RRB Thiruvananthapuram in any circumstances.
About Aptitude Test :-
1. Aptitude Test are designed to asses job related characteristic of candidates
2. Successful candidates of aptitude test are impaneled / shortlisted on the merit of their performance on written examination (it like 70%+30%)
3. The Aptitude test are intended to measure certain basic mental abilities and personalities traits and shall be administered in a group by a psychologists. The total duration of aptitude test approximately 2 hours. ( We will publish more information about aptitude test very soon. Like our facebook page to get more details about these)
About Typing Test :-
1. The typing skill test will be of qualifying nature.
2. Candidates should bring their own manual typewriter. Otherwise they are not permitted for typing skill test.
3. Candidates will be given sometimes to practice with her/his typewriter.
4. Candidates should write their roll number and other details on the flyleaf attached to the typing sheet. They should not write or type their names any where else.
5. Candidates should bring their original call letter for typing skill test.
Recommended Result Link :-
1. RRB Bangalore NTPC Second Stage Result
2. RRB Chennai NTPC Second Stage Result
3. RRB Kolkata NTPC Second Stage Result 2013
4. RRB ECoR Bhubaneswar NTPC Main Result
5. RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC main result and Aptitude/Typing Test Details
6. RRB Bilaspur Assiatant Station Master 2nd Stage Result 2013