JKAPD 62 Data Entry Operator Job Opening For Graduates January 2016
Jammu and Kashmir Agricultural Production Department (JKAPD), Government of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) invites application in prescribed format for recruitment to the post of :Data Entry Operator (DEO)” under the National e-Governance Plan for Agricultural Production Department. The engagement shall purely on temporary basis for financial year 2015-2016, which can be extended later.
Total Vacant Posts : 62 Numbers (Districts wise list given below)
Last Date of Submitting Application Form : 10th January 2016
Essential Educational Qualification :
1. Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent
2. Good knowledge of Computer ((Data Processing, Office automation, Email)
3. Operation of large and small scale electronic data processing system
4. Quick and accurate Data Entry operation in English & in regional language of the state, full command over Office automation packages such as MS Office/ Open Office
5. At least 1 year experience is necessary
Age Limit :
Candidates between 18-40 Years of age can apply.
Consolidated Salary : Rs.10000 (Ten Thousands Only)
To read more details and download application form, simply go through below given advertisement link (pdf file)